Click Here for ICE Time Table Dec 2015
Click Here for ICE Time Table June 2015
Click Here for ICE Time Table December 2014
Click Here for ICE Time Table June 2014
Click Here for ICE Time Table Dec 2013
ICE Time Table December 2012
ICE Time Table
“Institution of Civil Engineers (India)
Date Sheet for Winter -2012 Examination”
|Date& Day||Forenoon Session (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)||Afternoon Session (2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)|
|TC 1.1 Basic Civil Engineering
TA 1.1 Basic Architectural Engineering
TC 2.1 Surveying
TA 2.7 Surveying and Levelling
BC 2.1 Applied Hydraulics and Fluid Machines
BA 2.1 Professional Practice and Arch. Engg.
BCO 3.1 Advanced Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
|TC 2.7 Construction Technology
TA 2.1 History of Architecture
AC 1.1 Advanced Engineering Mathematics
AA 1.1 Advanced Engineering Mathematics
BCO 3.14 Pollution and Control Engineering
BAO 3.2 Rehabilitation of Structures
|TC 1.2 Technical Writing
TA 1.2 Technical Writing
TC 2.2 Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
TA 2.2 Free Hand Drawing and Painting
BC 2.2 Machine Foundations
BA 2.2 Finishes, Materials and Specifications
BCO 3.2 Advanced Design of Steel Structures
|TC 2.8 Estimation, Costing and Specifications
TA 2.8 Architectural Design and Graphics
AC 1.2 Advanced Strength of Materials
AA 1.2 Advanced Strength of Materials
BCO 3.21 Ground Water Hydrology
BAO 3.3 Advanced Architectural Design
|TC 1.3 Engineering Physics and Applied Mechanics
TA 1.3 Engineering Physics and Applied Mechanics
TC 2.3 Soil Mechanics
TA 2.3 Building Construction
BC 2.3 Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design
BA 2.3 Building Services
BCO 3.3 Prestressed Concrete Structures
|TC 2.9 Civil Engineering Designs
TA 2.9 Building Material and Science
AC 1.3 Computer Progamming and Numerical Methods
AA 1.3 Computer Programming and Numerical Methods
BCO 3.24 Water Resource Management
BAO 3.4 Interior Design
|TC 1.4 Engineering Mathematics
TA 1.4 Engineering Mathematics
TC 2.11 Fundamentals of Civil Engineering
TA 2.12 Fundamentals of Arch. Engineering
BC 2.4 Optimization in Structural Design
BA 2.4 Advanced Structural Design
|TC 2.4 Mechanics of Solids
TA 2.4 Structural Mechanics
AC 1.4 Foundation Engineering
AA 1.4 Foundation Engineering
BCO 3.12 Bridge Engineering
BAO 3.5 Landscape Architecture
|TC 1.5 Engineering Drawing
TA 1.5 Engineering Drawing
TC 2.10 Engineering Graphics & Design
TA 2.11 Engineering Graphics & Design
BC 2.5 Environmental Engineering
BA 2.5 Environmental Engineering
|TC 2.5 Basic Structural Design|
|TA 2.5 Theory of Structures|
|AC 1.5 Reinforced Concrete Structures & Advanced Concrete Technology
AA 1.5 Reinforced Concrete Structures & Advanced Concrete Technology
BCO 3.9 Traffic Engineering
BAO 3.6 Disaster Management for Buildings
|TC 1.6 Engineering Chemistry
TA 1.6 Engineering Chemistry
TC 2.6 Environmental Engineering
TA 2.10 Environmental Engineering
BCO 3.7 Building Science
BAO 3.1 Elements of Town Planning & Architecture
|AC 1.6 Design of Steel Structures
AA 1.6 Design of Steel Structures
BAO 3.7 Advanced Comp. Application for Arch.
BAO 3.8 Climatology and Architecture
TA 2.6 Estimation and Costing
BCO 3.10 Highways and Railways Engineering
- ICE (I) has the right to change the schedule of paper/s on account of unavoidable circumstances.
- Candidates must ensure that they receive their admit card at least 15 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must carry the Membership Card & Admit Card to seek entry to the Examination Hall.
- The Examination Hall will be opened 15 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidates can be allowed entry to the Exam Hall within 30 minutes of the start of the Exam.
- Candidate is not allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the expiry of 60 minutes of the start of the Exam.
- Candidates using unfair means shall be dealt with as per rules of ICE(I) in this behalf.
- Candidates are required to bring their own drawing board/instrument su_box for Engineering Graphics & Design paper.
- Only Non-Programmable Calculators and ORIGINAL Standard, Design-Data Books, Log Tables are permitted in the Examination Hall.
- Candidate should not carry any material printed or otherwise related to the concerned Examination in the Examination Hall.
- Candidate is not allowed to carry mobile phones in the Examination Hall.
|TC :||T. Engg. (Civil) AC : AMICE(Civil) Section A||BC :||AMICE(Civil) Section B||BCO : AMICE(Civil) Section B (Optional)|
|TA :||T. Engg. (Arch.) AA : AMICE(Arch.) Section A||BA :||AMICE(Arch.) Section B||BAO : AMICE(Arch) Section B (Optional)|
Click Here for ICE Time Table June 2012
Click Here for ICE Time Table December 2011